I didn’t bother making a Writing Wednesday post yesterday because I wanted to countdown my 10 memories of 2015. Not all of these memories will be great ones, but they are all memories that I will remember for the rest of my life. In no particular order, here are my most memorable moments of 2015.
- I finished the third draft of my upcoming novel, Sliding into Love.
- My hometown lost two beautiful women in a tragic theatre shooting.
- On July 31st, I lost a paternal cousin to a massive heart attack. On September 24th, I lost my paternal uncle to colon cancer. On December 21st, I lost another paternal cousin to a massive heart attack.
- I started this blog.
- On October 9th, I was hired full time in the Child Nutrition department at my parish’s School Board Office.
- My hair has been transitioning to its naturally curly state for two years now.
- Received my screenwriting diploma in the mail.
- Threw a World Kidney Day party.
- Threw a World Prematurity Day party.
- Started a fundraiser through American Kidney Fund to raise $2000 for dialysis patients.
Now that you’ve read about my ten memories, here are five memories I’m hoping to make happen in 2016.
- Raising $2000 for dialysis patients.
- Releasing my very first novel, Sliding into Love.
- Celebrating the health of my family.
- Working out on a consistent basis.
- Successfully completing the 85k Writing Challenge.